Welcome!

For years friends and family have been telling me to write a food blog. But what to talk about? Food in general? Awesome! My food? Would love to! My recipes? And oops....there is the problem! I don't have any! I cook in the progress. To me every single dish I make is a circle. Every ingredient I put in or add makes a little piece of the circle. And sometimes the circle is not round, not closed. Than I have to add soemthing or try to reduce the presence of another one.Reasons can be that I live in Norway and tomatoes just don't taste like the ones I tried the dish with in Spain. Or I don't pay attention and add too much or not enough.
It's a work in progress and the result rarely leaves leftovers. I love to work with fresh products, organic ingredients and edibles that don't contain so many preserving agents that they can rotten in peace. 

So if you like I would to take you on my ride trough the circles of awesome food. 
Alexa :)
P.S. I write this blog in English which is not my mother tongue. I am German but I live in Norway and have a lot of friends around the world so I decided to give it a shot. If I make mistakes or you don't understand what I'm trying to say, feel free to contact me!


Comments

  1. How fantastic you finally share your awesome recipes with the world! I am soooo much looking forward to your magical food inspirations along with the mouth-watering pictures... yummy 😊 And whenever you want to have some stuff from your home country, just let me know, logistics is a walk in the park 😉 well, besides alcohol, maybe... biggest bear hug ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts